SNMP Web Manager
SNMP Web Manager is a software for SNMP card management. Allows a web server to monitor and manage multiple UPSs in a networked environment including LAN and Internet via SNMP web card. It is able to detect the temperature and humidity of the environment through connection to the EMD (Environmental Monitoring Device) card. Integrated with Shutdown Wizard software, it can not only prevent data loss due to power failure and shutdown systems safely, but also store scheduling data and schedule UPS shutdown. All warning and UPS failure event logs can be maintained on the web SNMP card.Download software
- Monitoring via Web browser
- Provides SNMP MIB to monitor UPS status
- Automatically detects and switches Fast Ethernet 10M/100M
- Enables network boot function
- Accepts protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP, SMTP, HTTP, etc.
- Integrated with Shutdown Wizard can prevent data loss by power failure and shutdown systems safely.
- Stores UPS warnings, faults and EMD warnings
- Supports multiple languages: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian, French, Turkish